Public cloud computing adoption is outpacing cybersecurity defenses. It is imperative for organizations to develop an effective strategy to protect their Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud environments.
Download this guide to get 20+ tips based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to manage risks across your cloud computing environment:
- Identify if any resources have been misconfigured
- Find out if there are any unpatched hosts
- Monitor for network intrusions
- Detect insider threats or account compromises
- Automatically remediate incidents